Pork Soup

 Beautiful soup.

I made it for John, since he'd just had mouth surgery.  But he didn't stay long today.  Wanted to beat the weather (didn't succeed, but tried).

So, pork soup.

Made soup today.
Chunk of pork, a yellow onion, two potatoes, two packets of pork gravy mix, half an acorn squash, a grind of black pepper, and enough water to cover.  Set it in the crock pot on medium for 6 hours.  Nothing is mush, but everything is super soft.  It worked really well.  I just wanted to make sure I put the ingredients down on 'paper', so I don't forget it.  I almost forgot the dash of hickory liquid smoke.  not sure of amount.  Just a bit.  

So yummy.  I'm glad that the veg didn't mush.  It is so nice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instant Pot Chicken (SUPER EASY)

Beer Bread