Jalapeño cheese balls/poppers

 So!

I made jalapeno poppers about a week ago.  I used a recipe from Betty Crocker.  Well, I based it on the recipe.  It's called "Olive Balls Recipe" 

https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/olive-balls/a6358011-ee76-4ac2-a0eb-35ba9f450f60

  • 1cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
  • 1/4cup butter or margarine, softened
  • 1/4teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1cup Original Bisquick™ mix

  • I also added two finely diced jalapenos.  

  • Heat oven to 400 degrees.
  • Stir together cheese, butter, and W sauce. 
    Mix in baking mix (I actually used Jiffy baking mix, not bisquick)
    Mix in jalapenos.
    Spoon about a TBS of mix and roll into a ball.  
    Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, about an inch apart   I used parchment to line, because I like it.
  • Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
  • I also made 'poppers'.  I rolled little balls of cream cheese, and wrapped the dough around them.  This is next level delicious, and I highly suggest doing it.  
  • (Thank you, Matt, for the suggestion)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instant Pot Chicken (SUPER EASY)

Beer Bread