Third Workout of Week 3

 Honestly, can someone tell me if sleeping heart rate of 80+ is bad? Doctor thinks it's ok-ish. Since I'm not short of breath. Seriously, should this be looked into? It's not an emergency, obviously, since my heart rate has been like this since my accident in '16.

John did some quick google-ing. It might be a symptom of my chronic mild dehydration. I HATE water. I also can't stand the flavor of fake sugars. I'm doing better. Looking at my fitindex history, I'm doing better, but should be more, apparently. I've been drinking my water. UGH.

Down to 100ish after my exercise, again.

On the plus side, I'm down to 173.8 at my last weigh in.

The fitindex scale has a lot of information, if you know what you're looking at. I like it.

It shows me being at 41.8% "body water". according to the app, 45% is 'normal'.

And it also shows that I've consistently been low there.

Protein is also low. 13.4%, with a standard from 14%-16%. Doing better there, too, though.

I guess I am improving. I just feel like I'm not. But I guess even if the numbers aren't 'good', they are betting 'better'.

Just gonna keep doing what I'm doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instant Pot Chicken (SUPER EASY)

Beer Bread